Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Forgive me for not being on here in forever! I've been busy waiting. And trying to get this blog to open in English, as opposed to Korean, when I visit the PC bang. And waiting:
In September I waited for:
1. My Airfare reimbursement (3 weeks)
2. My moving allowance (2.5 weeks after I'd moved
3. Steve to get back from his business trip to Africa (that waiting stank)
4. Home internet service to be installed
5. The former occupant of my Officetel to retrieve his belongings and recycle the random stuff he left in the corner
6. The #6 purple bus to take me to the subway station across the rice paddy field from my school
7. My first pay check-which went to last years' teacher, by mistake !!!!!!!!!!!! (AAH!)
8. My alien registration card to come in the mail (STILL waiting!)
9. Being assigned a night children's English class at city hall.
10. Attendance lists so I am not calling little Su-Jin "Su-Jeoung," and vice versa...
11. Myself to wrap my head around my schedule and get a clue.
My schedule is starting to make sense, the kids names are still a mystery, and a clue? Well, I have hope anyway!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, that's a lot of waiting! Good luck with all the resolutions, and happy Canadian Thanksgiving/ Columbus Day.